What I can offer
- an intimate understanding of how Danish culture relates to other regions of the world from having lived in Denmark for many years.
- a truly international perspective to your board from an American, European and Asian perspective: I have lived in Australia, Denmark, Italy, Malaysia, the Netherlands, USA for extended periods of time and worked professionally in 27 countries for more than 20 years.
- 15 years of director and senior-level management experience managing global teams within large organizations
- holistic approach to developing and implementing:
- global communications,
- marketing strategies and events as well as
- managing global team, global virtual teams, global project teams and geographically dispersed teams
- first-hand experience as co-owner of the Accelerace Round 4 business Dencore ApS as well as owner of 2communicate.dk: I know the challenges faced by entrepreneurs of acquiring seed and follow-up capital, board members, springboards, etc. I have also set up a number of NGOs and other non-profits.
15 years of director and senior-level management experience within:
- environment and CleanTech
- engineering and technology
- health care
- MBA in strategic communication
- bachelor degrees in marketing and finance
- PRINCE2 and project leadership certified
- LEGO Serious Play® Facilitator and
- extensive international experience and knowledge from having lived in 6 countries and worked professionally in 37 countries (see my CV here).
Find me also at: