Who am I?
- Consultant, Speaker, Mentor, Teacher, Author and Board Member,
- Communication, IT & marketing mastermind,
- Project Leadership and PRINCE2 certified,
- Certified LEGO Serious Play® Facilitator,
- Highly practical, creative, enterprising and innovative.
What I offer
15 years of director and senior-level management experience developing and implementing:
- global communications
- marketing strategies and events
- managing global team, global virtual teams, global project teams and geographically dispersed teams.
- environment and CleanTech
- engineering and technology
- health care
- in-depth understanding of how Danish culture relates to other regions of the world from having lived in Denmark for many years.
- a truly international perspective from an American, European and Asian perspective: I have lived in Australia, Denmark, Italy, Malaysia, the Netherlands, USA for extended periods of time and worked professionally in 37 countries for more than 20 years.
- Master’s degree in strategic corporate communication
- bachelor degrees in marketing and finance
- LEGO Serious Play® Facilitator and
- first-hand experience as co-owner of the Accelerace Round 4 business Dencore ApS as well as owner of 2communicate.dk.
Find me also at: